Class 3 - Week 1: After a week and a half break we are getting back to it.
Looking at the term, here's the overall plan: Viking Stewie sees sword in stone up on hill and goes through obstacles getting to it.
Animation 1 = Run and wall climb
• Viking Stewie sees sword in stone up on distant hill
• Runs and climbs over wall
• Lands on other side and recovers
Animation 2 = Running jump across river on moving target
• Viking Stewie sees river and monster
• Sneaks up near the river
• Runs and jumps on the back of the monster then to shore
• Runs into forest
Animation 3 = Forest scramble with final heavy sword pull
• Viking Stewie scrambles up hill through forest
• Goes to sword in stone
• Pulls it out of stone (heavy pull)
• Lifts in victory