Monday, July 20, 2009

Photoshop brushes - you gotta love them!

One of my favorite ways to get inspired is to check out favorite illustrator blogs.

Recently an artist, Sean "Cheeks" Galloway, announced he was going to be selling a vinyl maquette of a character he created called "Kuta". As a part of his package contents, he wanted to include some postcards so he posted an art card contest.

As I was checking out a blog of another favorite artist, Joe Vriens, I noticed he had created one for Cheeks. I loved what he had done, so I downloaded it to put on my computer desktop.

The other day, for a creative break, I thought it would be fun to take Joe's work (which had a white background) of Cheeks' Kuta and add a Photoshop background with some cool brushes a friend gave me. I had a blast! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this looks great!
thanks for the support !